An impartial, research driven package of benefits Agronomy Membership supports farm owners, managers and their agronomists in best argonomic practice and its application on-farm. The service is designed to maximise profit and build resilience into farming systems and delivers the following:
1. Support for best practice agronomy throughout the season
- The Agronomy Strategies draw on our unique knowledge of best local practice, the members' field trial programme and wider research
- The Strategies are updated weekly during the season
- Impartial input for on-farm decisions available by phone or through an extensive programme of local field discussion groups, conferences and technical events
- Field-specific weather forecasts and agronomic risk alerts from niabnetwork.com.
2. A network of excellence and support
- Exclusive access to our regional argonomists and crop specialists whose only focus is providing the right information and advice for your business
- Access to members' data and information on niabnetwork.com or our mobile phone/tablet app
- Personal niabnetwork.com account to get farm-specific information and advice
- Eligibility to sit on a technical committee and influence the research programmes and new predictive analytics we develop on niabnetwork.com
3. Impartial, science-led technical guidance to inform farm business strategy and decision-making
- An extensive suite of technical books and reports summarise member-funded research and provide analysis around the latest understanding of variety performance, agrochemicals and husbandry methods
- Publications and updates including: Autumn and Spring Variety Guides for Cereals, Oilseeds and Pulses; Variety Interactions Handbook with unique data and analysis on how varieties perform in different agronomic and environmental situations; and Harvest Results e-mail service reporting on key varieties in your locality
- A dedicated experimental programme to address longer term issues and offer practical farm solutions for members, including on-farm experimentation and interface with wider experimental programmes
- Additional technical tools and guides including gross margin data, new product summaries, mechanisation updates, and specialist guides, e.g. Cover Crops and Nozzle Selection
- Regular publications featuring news and comment, including Landmark – our quarterly members’ journal and Network News – a monthly e-update on political, market and legislative news with a bimonthly focus on pesticides
4. Lifelong learning for farmer members
- Free access to the industry-leading ARTIS e-learning platform in addition to exclusive training offers for individual farmer members.
Up to 30 BASIS points
and 9 NRoSo points.
We also offer:
Includes most of the benefits of ‘Agronomy Local’ except field days, with up to 16 BASIS points available.
A bespoke package is available to AICC members with further information available on request.
We can build bespoke packages for groups or corporate members. Prices on application.